What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Vale of my Youth

A poem for you all (anyone who lives in suburbia can relate):

Vale of migrant youth-
a copious valley draught and sate
while black laces of yellow striped grud
splay over an indian burial ground-
vital lines for quell spaces
where no bodies thrive

Seat of bodiced woe-
the colour of pigs unfed-
A wide yawning chump sky
looming over the valley of the dead

Rank malt gloom seer fascion
High, mute invitations to cope
Dare we speak the words bravely
of our honest fears and hopes?

Singly a deep love is birthed
from the chapel-white samesonry--
Here I write in cheerless mirth,
such phrases known only to Agony.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home