What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Small Thoughts

Government is not the problem - idiots are.

People say you don't need intelligence to know god(s). This seems ridiculous to me, because I understand intelligence to be the ability to perceive truths. There are many different types of intelligences, just as there are many different types of truths. Empirical truths, mathematical truths, moral truths, artistic truths... etc. The question for religious people is: what kind of truth is god?

The worst sin you can commit in this life is to be boring, which is to say, sinless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home