What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Homosexuality and Genetics

A quick article that I found after listening to Tegan and Sara and wondering about the role of genetics in determining homosexuality:

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=155

If you didn't know - Tegan and Sara are a band of twin sisters who are also both gay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

yeah, that article should be read by everyone. It holds the information that people should let influence their decisions if they are partial to idea that scientific study and not documents written by primitive people should dictate our view of the world.

June 15, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home