What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Skit (to come)

I wrote a little skit today with a friend, but he kept the notebook with him, so I shall have to post it at a later date! It reminded me how much I like to make curious characters at an instant. Perhaps some of my problem is trying to write is that I think too much about it, because I don't do so badly when I simply write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home