What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Partie

People get together in college. To chat, to drink, to eat some snacks. 

But that choice of words is very important - to chat, not talk. 

And with so little opportunity to talk in life, why would a gathering of people so quickly become an excuse to chat rather than talk?

Am I perhaps vapid? Not so... I may not be witty, but I certainly am not vapid. Why then do I find it difficult to chat? I hesitate to say that it might be because I have more profound things to think about, because that is always the easy escape. 

I hear the music still going, people still chatting.... what are they even talking about? I am thinking about the last few hours and cannot think of anything anyone said except "What is my favorite superhero?" Well! I said Spider-man because he was always a jokester no matter how serious the situation became. But that was about childhood, and childhood is always memorable, memorial....

I'm actually going to go down right now and see what others have to say and report back to you in a few minutes...


No. I couldn't bring myself to it. I stood up in my chair, decided to change into pajamas and lay in bed instead. 'To die, to sleep, perchance to dream.... Ay, there's the rub..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home