What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Maternal Advice

It is said: Live every day like your last. 

This is a difficult thing to do when one is a poor university student who, were she to part from earth this day, would leave behind her only a meagre trail of essays written in a style she cannot call her own, written for people whom she does not know. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home