What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Festival On a Hill

I was driven in a coach up the corridors of the mountain by an Arab who thicked his hair all around. He spoke to me indecorously as I wandered thru the park, welling pools into the homes of ants, feigning a docent heart. I stepped into his coach, a new broiling sun scorching the seats of me, and waited for troubles to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home