What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whispered to Me

Trees sprout leaves in the spring &
flowers release their sweet fragrance &
blood streams into the river --
blood spouting from the wound
of a young doe felled by a cougar.
The cougar bites into the flesh
biting, biting, his teeth dripping red. 




[I was trying here to write a poem that could be translated into any language, because every important word would have its voice in every language bred from the earth. I called it "Whispered to Me" because I heard some of the lines whispered to me by an oak tree while I was taking a walk in the woods near my town]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home