What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thoughts for the Day

A) The smallest gift from a cherished friend, even the simple act of giving their hand to you fondly or embracing you warmly, matters infinitely more than the worthiest treasures from an unknown or despised person/place.

B) All politics are ephemeral.

C) We don't need to get clear about semantics like the analytic philosophers worry about doing - we just need to attend to what words say in their etymology (and create new words if necessary).

D) I do philosophy not because I am strong of mind, but because I am weak of body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home