What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Father's Wizdum

No se importa; se falta el "porqué?"
  (The violence of life, coded, singular, combinatory
  a stupefying colloquium, like bells on high,
  sentences made bleak with casuistry.)





[My father said the first line to me in Spanish, translated as "It does not matter; the "why?" is missing". My (internal) response is the next three lines. The last line I think means to say that any sentence can be made to sound horrible and absurd if one tries to reason with it, spend too much time with it, making it a key to the universe. I think flux is necessary for joy.... eternity is a banal concept, invented by religious pricks.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home