What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In the Publick Library

Two African cripples study Freud together in the public library;
I did not know they were cripples until I saw them stand up to leave.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This simple sentence is so deep.

On one hand, it seems to suggest that the handicapped are much like us on the other...it shows perhaps our arbitrary assumptions made towards a certain group of people based on their activities.

October 8, 2008 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought this sentence was so powerful in it's very emotionally unique sense of experience and observation.

October 20, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home