What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Something Besides Me

I've suffered all this and what has come of it?
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing
I tried to flay away
into an abyss like death
and it was all Nothing

Every ache bones inside me - I cannot think
Nothing takes away the pain of days.
Plain things look like nothing magical
a hole in the well where empty innocence flails.

A pain like something, a pain like everything
Nada Nada Nada to this
A politic reversal, stoned heart perennial
Nada to accompany the harvest soleil.

It smells so bad over here, it smells
so much like nothing happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home