What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Please, pashah, engaomble me



Fierce lingering deeds/Padding over gloss eyes/amalgamate window

Yes?

amalgamate window where looked through dog
pompeii in his doggy heart
analytical eyes in turpid brinca
dog looking through the window: he is victory

a piece of sending
             like a card
                  or a leaf
             made it to my papa
            grumble-meat





[Perhaps the most bizzarre thing about this post is that I actually wrote that stanza before I found that picture of the dog. Brinca is a Spanish word that means "to jump around" with connotations of the kind of jumping that children or dogs would do when they run amok.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I relish in the poem that ends this blog, as well as the coincidence of you having wrote the excerpt prior to finding the photo. If life was always that coincidental (but it is).

I want to become your follower but am at a loss as to how I go about doing that, there is no apparent link that allows me to do that, is that my fault or the fault of your blog's? Work with me now . . .

May 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home