What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

holy of holies

The holiest night of the year. What should I do? I will worship myself. The love of all life comes down to this moment: fair worship, fair love, all continuing my unbidden way.

If the master sits down before us and says: What shall we do today? 

It is our responsibility to reply to her: We shall be free.

Free from what? 

Free from the riders on the main of the tempests inside us.

The globe turned in circles around an axis of boredom: calumniate fierce prodigy.

That welt on my leg -- was a dog's fault. Now, get me some blueberries. I look at a woman I see a woman I am what I be I make dirt spin from the wheels of my motorcycle I am candle light OH sweet islands of the Philippines ---

Hello.

Doris.

Yes?

Winter.

Yes?

Fire.

Yes? 

Wait.

Well?

We we we we we.....

You and I?

We terminate.

Dolores, por favor, Dolores, no.

The castle was broken. Finch on my arm. The castle was broken and BOOM - a tour guide appeared. 

[singing]

Traveled in France, traveled in Italy, traveled in scenic Greece. Ate every apricot that was ever born and swaddled the foundling geese. When shall we be gone? Long away? When shall we be fond? Of the day? Of the day?

[stop singing]

Where appears the epistle: oh grand turbulence!

No more attack me, fair world, I come only to anoint thee for thy passing---

Passing through the air, master-main. Grimble-grumble-gamble-stap--- cord hallowed finger touch, a long passing murmur through the veins of

G o d

G_D

god

goad

Let be.

Merriment.

I walked through the night, carrying bags of myself, in dress all participation.
I walked through the night, carrying excesses of myself, wandering each hallowed lane
that imagination thought up and let falter my way, oh my
tremulous way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home