What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Monday, July 6, 2009

A Love Poem

For the birds in summer have not yet calmed
for my heart bids itself rise up and speak
no more. Every day a cherished excess
rides away from me as the broken stork
had done that night on the canal, when I,
I, bent my head to yours and whispered dream
words like etchings on a sandbox ditched
on the beach, scrawled hard into the plastic
by the millioned debris of boulders
too huge to fathom as they first stood
in the early days of the earth, and strewn
with lava. There did my un-agony prevail
and I fell for you again. As always.

And your music stays with me forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home