What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Skirmish 2: Ballast, Linguistically Sheen'd

Power, Majesty, Happiness, Life –
Words, words, words.
Dead before they exit
our breasts.
But these are only quotations...

I spoke and knew myself
to be better than fancy
had any right to make me.
Words are not fragile.
They can bound over you
they will even break you
Boundless monads.

Would our lovemaking feel
so mystical without wordplay mixed
in with foreplay? What is it to gape
at a waterfall without Shelleyean adjectives?
The memories of image have not subsisted.
What exists is the movement of the tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home