What if the worlde were mayde of thicke starres?

Hello and welcome to my online journal. I've been sent here by a daimon to write what thoughts I might be having at any particular moment of the day, though I evade the task when I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

A 22-year old girl full of fancy, admiring people and things with a passion hidden behind glass.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Skirmish 4: Eternity

I stooped to see
the face of eternity
when he pass'd my bench
and called me a pale wench.

He was a short little bugger,
a sniveling ugly hugger-mugger,
too ill-kempt for good taste
yet with a beguiling gleam 'pon his face.

He eye'd me close and said: "Fear not me
for you are bound to lie in the sea
the fate of one is the fate of all–
feel no need for it to forestall."

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

this one is highly lyrical, and flows well. the face of eternity is not what we expected, but I think we only see him clear enough to know that he is not what we expect. It is also good in its compactness, a lot can be done in a little. and then what is our consolation, except that since fate will sweep us off our feet, we need not worry about it? or what fate is "all-feel"? could go either way.

June 14, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home